miami, fl shop

drako

well the more i read the more scared about taking the belltech drop {(spindles and rear shackles) the one guy i know who is reputable is giving me the run around sooo i know he doesnt want to play with it. and after reading misterp's how to i want to make sure someone reputable does this. anyone knows of a good shop that wont mess this up? i know of one other shop that truck in motion (local truck place) recommended. just wanted to see if you guys know of any good ones down here. thanks guy, i keep stubbing my toe on that freaking huge box.

The Beltech Kit is easy enough...I have a friend who works at a speed shop up around West Palm area...he knows what he's doing if you don't mind the ride....

he's cell is 772-631-6206 MARTY RESPESS

give him a call if your interested, Tell him Preston told you to call! :thumbs:

Any repair facility that specializes in front-end work is more than capable of installing the drop kit. The issue is that you also need someone to correct/optimize driveline angles as well. I have found that the higher-profile 4x4 and off-road shops (they install lift kits for a living) are actually the experienced set of people you need to talk to. Also, call a couple driveline shops in the area and they will be able to steer you to local persons that correct/engineer drivetrains for a living, they in-turn will be able to tell you the best places to have the drop installed.

Mr. P.

Archived