And so the secret is revealed

Big O

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the TBSS came in victory red then thats what I'd get... but being the only red is that ruby tint coat ( :puke: ) black is the only logical choice. I've already picked out my rims (black 22's) :cool:

Truth be told the TBSS is my second choice. There was an 04 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab at the dealer that I really wanted... full Air Ride Technologies bag setup, 20's, tonneau, loaded... layin' frame...

The wife veto'd that idea so I ordered the TBSS... I'm excited to see how a 400hp SUV handles.

OH... and I got 2WD... anybody down for a smoke show?? :devil:

so you can bag it too.!! nice i have driven a few 2wd balck tbss and they certainly scoot, i knew you would convert to the black on black :D !! . congrats on the the new ride!Cant wait to get a chance to line up with ya! :D

The more I read up on these the more impressed I am... one of the guys over on TBSS.com just posted up these numbers:

New Best:

60ft-1.901

330-5.440

1/8th-8.382 at 83.32

1000ft-10.949

1/4-13.139 at 102.98

Best MPH for the night was 103.06 on a 13.14 pass .

Mods are Vector tune , 6-cylinder TB converter , K/N stock replacement air filter , Magnaflow muffler .

Thats silly fast for an SUV with just basic bolt on mods and a tune. :crazy:

Hey Dylan,

if you don't mind...how much? $$$

you can either pm or post here...

or tell me to F off!

reason I ask is the 2 I looked at here at the local dealer want $41k :eek::throwup:

~Brian

Hey Dylan,

or tell me to F off!

reason I ask is the 2 I looked at here at the local dealer want $41k  :eek:  :throwup:

~Brian

Fahk off!! :jester:

My price might not be the best basis for comparison since the fleet managers and owners of the dealership I go to are long time personal friends of my family.

Out the door I'm paying less than $33,500 and the only options I'm not taking are AWD and the navi system. $41k seems way too high IMO.

Which wheels did you decide on?

sprint.jpg

but in black of course :cool:

Hey Dylan,

or tell me to F off!

reason I ask is the 2 I looked at here at the local dealer want $41k  :eek:  :throwup:

~Brian

My price might not be the best basis for comparison since the fleet managers and owners of the dealership I go to are long time personal friends of my family.

Out the door I'm paying less than $33,500 and the only options I'm not taking are AWD and the navi system. $41k seems way too high IMO.

sprint.jpg

Sweet! I would recomend 2pc instead of 3pc just because there is no reason in the world to need 3pc wheels on a street truck and you will save around $700. Oh yeah only go through Bryan if you wanna have your wheels sometime next year. Let me know when your ready. We have a new contact and get the same deal he gives but we are promissed our wheels in 3-4 weeks not months. The sad part is the wheels are coming off the same machine at the same place! :lol:

Sweet! I would recomend 2pc instead of 3pc just because there is no reason in the world to need 3pc wheels on a street truck and you will save around $700. Oh yeah only go through Bryan if you wanna have your wheels sometime next year. Let me know when your ready. We have a new contact and get the same deal he gives but we are promissed our wheels in 3-4 weeks not months. The sad part is the wheels are coming off the same machine at the same place! :lol:

right on... thanks dude.

I'm not dead set on those yet either... I might go with the imola model instead... we'll see. BUt when I do decide to order I'll hit you up. :thumbs:

I'll swing by this weekend if you're gonna be around... we can go do a mini VHO / TBSS smoke show at Los Osos :devil:

right on... thanks dude.

I'm not dead set on those yet either... I might go with the imola model instead... we'll see. BUt when I do decide to order I'll hit you up. :thumbs:

I'll swing by this weekend if you're gonna be around... we can go do a mini VHO / TBSS smoke show at Los Osos :devil:

I might have to swing by and see that!

Hey Dylan,

or tell me to F off!

~Brian

sprint.jpg

Those are some sweet looking wheels. :thumbs: Those would look killer on the TBSS. What brand/model are they?

Archived