And so the secret is revealed

Big O

The more I read up on these the more impressed I am... one of the guys over on TBSS.com just posted up these numbers:

New Best:

60ft-1.901

330-5.440

1/8th-8.382 at 83.32

1000ft-10.949

1/4-13.139 at 102.98

Best MPH for the night was 103.06 on a 13.14 pass .

Mods are Vector tune , 6-cylinder TB converter , K/N stock replacement air filter , Magnaflow muffler .

Thats silly fast for an SUV with just basic bolt on mods and a tune.  :crazy:

Put some Caltracs on that rig and scare the piss out of everyone with 1.60 - 1.70 60-ft times :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the TBSS came in victory red then thats what I'd get... but being the only red is that ruby tint coat ( :puke: ) black is the only logical choice. I've already picked out my rims (black 22's) :cool:

Truth be told the TBSS is my second choice. There was an 04 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab at the dealer that I really wanted... full Air Ride Technologies  bag setup, 20's, tonneau, loaded... layin' frame...

The wife veto'd that idea so I ordered the TBSS... I'm excited to see how a 400hp SUV handles.

OH... and I got 2WD... anybody down for a smoke show?? :devil:

do it leaving the dealership. just watch the faces of the salesmen as you leave. :thumbs:

The more I read up on these the more impressed I am... one of the guys over on TBSS.com just posted up these numbers:

New Best:

60ft-1.901

330-5.440

1/8th-8.382 at 83.32

1000ft-10.949

1/4-13.139 at 102.98

Best MPH for the night was 103.06 on a 13.14 pass .

Mods are Vector tune , 6-cylinder TB converter , K/N stock replacement air filter , Magnaflow muffler .

Thats silly fast for an SUV with just basic bolt on mods and a tune.  :crazy:

Put some Caltracs on that rig and scare the piss out of everyone with 1.60 - 1.70 60-ft times :P

That would set you back in the seat pretty hard. :devil:

good deal. At least you're still part of the SS family. I've also considered trading my SS for the TBSS. Either that or a new vette but I also have a little one on the way(due July) so a 2 seater isn't a good choice. The wife did safe that maybe she would consider it next year. :D I'm sure that's if she gets a new vehicle which is fine by me. But the more I think about it the more I want to keep the SS. Hard to part with such a nice truck. :cry:

Those are some sweet looking wheels. :thumbs:   Those would look killer on the TBSS.  What brand/model are they?

Iforge Sprint. Same brand of rim that Jon has on his truck.

http://www.iforged.com/v3/main.php

I've seen HRE's (very similar) on a TB and red PBR calipers and it was just wicked cool. :thumbs::thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Yeah... I've got a whole "theme" in mind for it...

I think the plate is gonna be X5KILLA (as in I kill BMW SUV's) and I'm going semi-euro-inspired on the mods.

Obviously the 'road race' style rims

And I've found a halo-HID upgrade for the TB that I think will work nicely

tbssangel2.jpg

Yeah... I've got a whole "theme" in mind for it...

I think the plate is gonna be X5KILLA (as in I kill BMW SUV's) and I'm going semi-euro-inspired on the mods.

Obviously the 'road race' style rims

And I've found a halo-HID upgrade for the TB that I think will work nicely

tbssangel2.jpg

SOB....those are similar to the lights im getting :)

they arrive tomorrow, i ordered them last week. ill take pics when i get them put on...should be sweet!!

Archived