FYI: DFW-area summer car shows

Just got this in my email, thought I would post it here - BMan, CoolBlueSS, and I went to the season-ender last October and it was a pretty good turnout (50 cars, 3 of which were our SS's :D )

Mr. P. :)

-----------------------------------------

Note: Monthly Muscle will be changing locations for next year and our new location is SONIC at Parker Rd and Coit Rd. We look forward to our new location for the season of 2006.

March 11, April 8, May13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9, October 14

Monthly Muscle Car Show holds it 2nd Saturday of the month car show at the SONIC Drive-In parking lot at 3404 Coit Road (northeast corner of Parker Rd and Coit Rd) in Plano, Texas. Trophies for 16 classes including 2000’s Class, 90’s Class, 80’s Class, 70’s Class, 60’s Class, Pre-60’s Class, Corvette Class, Mustang Class, Sports Car (2 seater), Open Car Class, Import Class, Muscle Car Class, Street Rod Class, Pre-80’s Truck Class, 80’s-Newer Truck Class, Open Truck Class, Best of Show Truck, and Best of Show Car. Entry: $10, with a free t-shirt for the first 25 cars entered. Registration is from 5 pm - 7:30 pm, judging is at 7:30 and awards at 8:45. 50/50 pot drawings for cash and prizes. Info: www.monthlymuscle.com or call SONIC at 972-985-8113.

April 1, May 6, June 3, July 1, August 5, September 2, October 7

Monthly Muscle Car Show holds it 1st Saturday of the month car show at the SONIC Drive-In parking lot at 1601 Custer Road (northeast corner of Custer Rd and 15th Street) in Plano, Texas. Trophies for 16 classes including 2000’s Class, 90’s Class, 80’s Class, 70’s Class, 60’s Class, Pre-60’s Class, Corvette Class, Mustang Class, Sports Car (2 seater), Open Car Class, Import Class, Muscle Car Class, Street Rod Class, Pre-80’s Truck Class, 80’s-Newer Truck Class, Open Truck Class, Best of Show Truck, and Best of Show Car. Entry: $10, with a free t-shirt for the first 25 cars entered. Registration is from 5 pm - 7:30 pm, judging is at 7:30 pm and awards at 8:45 pm. 50/50 pot drawings for cash and prizes. Info: www.monthlymuscle.com or call SONIC at 972-596-0499.

Justin

Monthly Muscle Car Show Director

• 1 month later...
I'm going to shoot for the May 6th one at the Custer Road Sonic if anyone else is interested. That's about a mile from my house.  :D

Oh don't go to any great effort there Dwaine :lol::jester: I think I'll have to borrow your driveway to shine-up before cruising over to the sonic!

sweet!!! i cant wait man im driving back to texas from miami next weekend (april, 28th) so ill definatley be there for the May 13th meet.... what times it at and do you guys meet up somewhere first and then cruise to the meet... or what??

Naaa we've been meeting up at the cruise night around 7-8ish PM, get a bite and BS for a couple hours and check out the other cars, then head off later for some drinking and hell-raising.

We'll definitely have to get together in May; I'll *try* to have my clearcoat buffed out by then!

Mr. P. :)

Was looking around and just saw this, so which meet do yall want to go to, havent got to meet anyone on the site yet so im sure i can make the meets.  any set time and meeting place or anything??? :confused:

The May 6th event at the 15th & Custer Sonic in Plano. I'll be there, and it sounds like misterp, and BmanSS will be there. Hopefully we can get some more there. It's always a good time. :thumbs:

Archived