new Headlights

ok so the first pic is a comparison of the two lights. I had tinted headlights, you can see those on the right, and the left is the new angel eyes. Below that is the converted angel eyes. i have the bumper lights also but the left side didnt light up, small LEDs, so im sending them back, however I'm almost like the mixed look a little better than the bumper ones....

DVK, we need an update to the sig baby!!

compare.jpg

angel.jpg

No No led's in the bumper u will love yourself alot better!!!!! The headlights not feeln :nono:

oh i ahve the leds in the bumper but the left ones didnt work so thats why i still have my tinted ones in. I do agree though i think with the LEDs they do look better, just waiting to get the resolution from the company i got them from :thumbs:

you can esaily do an hid kit with those. it just depends what type of blub the low beam uses. in this case it look like the bucket behind the projector is for an h1 type bulb so if you get any hid kit just get one for an h1 bulb. i did this with the same style projectors but for a 99-02 silverado. it has a really nice beam as well. it actually has the cut off point like factoy equipped hid vehicles!

yeah but we are talking projectors, you can do a HID on anything its just sticking a bulb in a housing but a projector is where its at. it gives you the clean cut and uniform light not like a reflector housing does. but you should give it a try to see if that projector would actually work well. and they are HID safe, HID's burn less hot then halogen and etc etc(search HID)

Archived