Bser help me

:banghead::banghead::banghead::icon_bs::icon_bs::cry::cry::cry: Today while out in town. I was parked at auto zone, Came out and Some A$$Hole hit my truck so after looking through the parking lot . And looking at the damage its the cover and the under steel. Called Insurance and they came out and looked at it said that the total price was 2400.00 est and that if I turned it in that I would se a rate increase. By this time my future wife was trying to calm me down and said the she had talked to bser about a new roll pan as a wedding gift. So we went home and tried to find the #. Bser if you read this Her name was Melissa and we are in Jefferson city Mo, will you please post a number or call me at 1-573-694-6622. And to all of those A$$ holes who dont have any respect out there for the trucks that we love may you burn in hell. Sorry for venting here guys you are all good people.

BSER's number at line x. 1-316-858-1191 ask for bob.

Sorry to here that man. My truck got hit and run a few weeks ago when i parked it in the street in front of my house. I got the same shit as you from the insurance company. hope it works out for the better in the long run though.

That sucks man... people really are scum.

If BSER can't help you let me know and I'll put you in touch with my brother. He bought a BSER pan, started to prep it and never installed.

All you'll need to do is sand down the fiberglass and have it painted.

That sucks man... people really are scum.

If BSER can't help you let me know and I'll put you in touch with my brother. He bought a BSER pan, started to prep it and never installed.

All you'll need to do is sand down the fiberglass and have it painted.

Thank you Let me see what Bser has to say and I may take you up on that offer.

Thank you for the phone call you were so helpfull. I would like to talk to you about your truck some time, get some specs and find out where you got your parts. Again thank you for all of your help. Since you got back with me I was talking to Melissa, and talked about taking a drive out to get a bed liner. I like people who are cool will always give them business. Good news No hail damage missed it by a mile, It was down the street. :cheers::cheers::driving::thumbs:

Road Trip :driving:

I'll take care of you if you come this way...just let me know when.  I'll be glad to give you some pointers on mods, including some to avoid.

Melissa told me tonight that she talked to you yesterday. Thank you for making another roll pan, she also told me that if I payd for it she would cut me off for the next two months Thank you very much I owe you one if you ever need any thing dont hesitate to write or call me. I do a lot of work in stainless as in tubing and pipe and also in Titanium. What are some of the things that I want to stay away from as far as mods?

Archived