Newbie from Hou

SDRacing

Came across this website and just had to join and say hi. I do not own an SS or VHO, but I am a huge fan. I'm seriously waiting for the GMT900 trucks to come out to decide what I'm gonna do. I always read up on the SS, but found out about the VHO another way, I just had a chance to glance over at a stop light and "boomshakalaka" he was gone.

Anyway, question here, if the VHO is not an "SS", why isnt it available in regular cab? I figured GM didnt want anything quicker than the SS. I figured you guys are aware of Jon Moss, do you know who took his place @ GM? I dream of a (picture this) Silver regular cab w/6 speed and black powdercoated rims with that lil bitty motor they call LS7. Oh well, its ok to dream, right? I saw a few posts about several interests regarding the colorado SS, and maybe GM not having a fullsize SS for 07. You think they would build the Colorado SS and not have a fullsize SS? I figured a fullsize would come first.

ps Sorry for so many questions....Ive been wanting to ask these forever.

Thx,

Shane

well to answer a few questions , ! the vhos and ss are exactly ythe same except badging and a few minor things. so the vhos can be as fast or faster than an SS. as for the reg cab, gm isnt that smart.

Archived