FS: 2003 Onyx Black SS

dneumannjr

:seeya: I am looking to sell my Black 2003 SS. Currently has 25,000 miles and is in perfect condition. I have a few extras on the truck that make it that much more appealing, at least I think so. I have been out of work for the last 6 months and I am going to be doing some contract work in another city and I need something that gets better gas mileage as well as something I do not care about putting the miles on. I love my truck and want it to go to a good home. :cry:

Here is what it's all about:

The truck has a tuned PCM (PCM For Less), Custom Cat-Back dual Exhaust with magnaflow X-pipe, upgraded Torque Converter (Trail Blazer), full shift kit (Boost Valve, Billet Servos - Zippy Kit), K&N FIPK intake. MB Motoring Bruisers 20in rims as well. Tires are 285's and have about 15,000 miles on them so they have great tread left.

Vehicle has been very well maintained full synthetic oil every oil change since I have had it. Always garage kept and washed every week.

Asking $25,990 O.B.O Please feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I am open to better offers unfortunately I need to move the truck. :shakehead:

Location of the truck is Green Bay, WI or Milwaukee, WI what ever works better for you. I will have pictures up as soon as possible but may have to be this weekend. I am working away from home so I don't have my camera on me.

But here is a pic that I have on my car soup add.

My Car Soup Add

• 4 weeks later...

Archived