Black Powder Coats Rims

So after browsing through the search button I've only found a few members who have black rims Chase, SuperSport and a few others...

I like SuperSports wheels alot (Intro Prowlers).

post-8207-1142705376.jpg

But I want the spokes to be a little bit thicker to cover-up the inside of the wheel well a little more. I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions since tire rack and a few other websites are not that helpful? Then the obvious debate comes up, should I save the 2,500 for a Radix and say F the nice rims??? :driving:

centerline has a nice set of 22's i forgot the name but the y are a nice thick 6 spoke design similar to my wheels. i spent about 2700 all together for my wheels/tires/powdercoat. i did do alot of ebay shopping though. id recommend forged or billet wheels imo, becuas ethey are stronger and lighter. and you may need to save a but more than 2500 for that rradix!

Contact intro wheels and let them know what you're looking for. They will have the powdercoating done for you (for a fee of course) and they cut rims for other companies as well so you may be able to get a better idea of some choices.

Try these Zenetii Blade

post-7283-1142803651_thumb.jpg

Are those 20's? Either the wheel or the tire look smaller than stock. Do you have a full picture of the entire truck? I tried looking at your cardomain site but it seems you've deleted the pics except the guages on pg 3. Thanks

Try these Zenetii Blade

Are those 20's? Either the wheel or the tire look smaller than stock. Do you have a full picture of the entire truck? I tried looking at your cardomain site but it seems you've deleted the pics except the guages on pg 3. Thanks

Here u go:

post-7283-1142812017.jpg

sORRY IT'S NOT WORKING

Try these Zenetii Blade

Here u go:

post-7283-1142812017.jpg

lol ... that is WAY better :crackup::cheers:

Archived