put my wheels on, check them out

Quik

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
delayed i know... but reguardless... :thumbs: my man... looks good

that...and you guys need to cut the bitching shit out... thats not what this forum is for :dunno:

thanks man!!! i know the forum isnt for that, but seriously someone of his statue has no place to talk

the more i look at your truck the more i like it. :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Come on guys just let it go! I know neither of you wanna be suspended from the site!

youre right, im not looking to be suspended. im here just as most of you are. to share what your truck is about and to give helpful advice and possibly learn a few things.

on another note, the 5.3 should be out over the weekend

Come on guys just let it go! I know neither of you wanna be suspended from the site!

youre right, im not looking to be suspended. im here just as most of you are. to share what your truck is about and to give helpful advice and possibly learn a few things.

How about my gauge cluster? On the way? :D

How about my gauge cluster? On the way? :D

i think so, send a PM

why dont you guys just take this to pinks!!

im pretty sure he wouldnt want to lose daddy's truck

on another note the group from www.pittspeed.com is trying to have the local shops put together a car for that show

anyone in the PGH area visit www.Pittspeed.com if you wish

Wheels look good, but not feelin' the body kit. Just MHO of course.  :D

Late-  Alex

its ok opinions are welcome. also dont forget you also have some bodycladding on your truck also

the setup is similar to what an xtreme is and that whys its on there

Damn, what happened in this thread? :dunno:

The body cladding on our SSS's is WAY different from that kit you have on your ride. Our cladding is very subtle and I'm sure most people hardly even notice it, especially on a black truck. That kit you have is very noticable IMHO because it has "wings" towards the bottom of it. Not ugly, just something I wouldn't have done.

Late- Alex

Wheels look good, but not feelin' the body kit. Just MHO of course.  :D

Late-  Alex

its ok opinions are welcome. also dont forget you also have some bodycladding on your truck also

the setup is similar to what an xtreme is and that whys its on there

Damn, what happened in this thread? :dunno:

The body cladding on our SSS's is WAY different from that kit you have on your ride. Our cladding is very subtle and I'm sure most people hardly even notice it, especially on a black truck. That kit you have is very noticable IMHO because it has "wings" towards the bottom of it. Not ugly, just something I wouldn't have done.

Late- Alex

wings what the hell is wing on the bottom?

Truck is looking great! My personal opinion since you asked is ditch the rain deflector things and id paint the mirror backs if they are chrome...kinda looks like chrome in the pics but hard to tell. Thats not bad at all for a camera phone! :chevy:

i like the chrome on the mirrors. kinda goes with the handles and wheels. thats the only chrome on the truck and as for the vent shades, look better in white the they did black and they do serve purpose. nice putting down windows alittle bit and not having air interfer with my face and etc

Archived