Hornblasters

thomp62301

lol my buddy in a crew cab silverado got all of my friends with that. he would ask us to check out his new bowtie and how it has a mini bowtie on the corner....right aswe turn down to check it out BOOOOOOOMMMMM.....pretty embaressing but funny as hell.

i want one so bad, that video is what made me want one, and the car show we went to last year, we cruised around and finanlly parked in a parking structure, the guy ahead of me had one an dit scared the shit out of so many peopple , not to mention set of every car alarm in the place. i am just trying to find the best kit for the money!

i am just trying to find the best kit for the money!

any leads i want some too :D

These dont seem to be too much over priced for a compete kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/152-DB-TRAI...049606321QQrdZ1

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/152DB-TRAIN...049608862QQrdZ1

My dad has one of the old 2.5' long air horns from an old locomotive. When I was a kid, every once in a while he would take it down from his hiding place and give it a good blast from the air compressor!!! It was always a nice stress reliever for us, but I'm sure the neighbors were trying to figure out what the hell a train whistle was doing coming from the middle of a resisdential area!!! :eek:

i saw those and they are a great deal, but i dont want to buy one and it be a **** horn, i need one that has some ballz! im trying to find someone witha good one so they can tell me what they used!

• 11 months later...
I think they are pretty stupid. Its funny to do that until you come across the wrong people and someone shots your ass for that.

also to make a website and a dvd about it is pretty lame too.

i had one on my expedition, it's insane. If you want it to go to your alarm or lock button just wire it to your stock horn wires (you'll activate the air horn with your steering wheel). they're lots of fun but can be painful maitenance. compressors blow, hoses leak etc. etc.

ES :flag:

Archived