Testing out my photobucket video

Dylan06SS

Haha yeah and my POS still lost even without the tailgate! I remember You said Adam thought I was trying really hard to beat you because I took off my tailgate :lol: even though it was off being repainted after shaving it.

Thanks Dan,

but i went through 4 trannys before I traded it in ....

:throwup: And that was just off Broadway and Johnson Blvd! After guys here at SSS.com found out about Jon's late night preferences we created a thread and it was decided that he must sell the SS due to the great shame he has cast over the name, and he may never venture back to the civilation of SSS ... he was forever cast out into VHO land! And so the story goes .....

Actually I might have misquoted him up there ... but I'm pretty sure that is how it all went :D

Thanks Dan,

:throwup: And that was just off Broadway and Johnson Blvd! After guys here at SSS.com found out about Jon's late night preferences we created a thread and it was decided that he must sell the SS due to the great shame he has cast over the name, and he may never venture back to the civilation of SSS ... he was forever cast out into VHO land! And so the story goes .....

Actually I might have misquoted him up there ... but I'm pretty sure that is how it all went :D

damn bigo your enlightenment and knowledge for exceeds those of a common manwhore.

Thanks Dan,

damn bigo your enlightenment and knowledge for exceeds those of a common manwhore.

Yeah I guess I am way smarter than you :jester:

Archived