My day at Irwindale Dragstrip.

RacerJJ

nice passes, adam , erik(supersport), reynaldo(chpspeacial) and i went to perris this past friday. but chps truck wasnt there.

adam pulled a best of 9.0 with a 1.9 60 ft.

i pulled an 8.80 with a 1.80 60 ft

and last but not least erik pulled a

7.2 with a 1.4 60 ft :eek:

he was in his voretch stang!!

i have the video's too i just need to figure out how to get in on the computer from my mini dv camera

got some video of the SS vs a supercharged tundra!

nice passes, adam , erik(supersport), reynaldo(chpspeacial) and i went to perris this past friday. but chps truck wasnt there.

i have the video's too i just need to figure out how to get in on the computer from my mini dv camera

Tundra guy :yellow_loser:

Now those are nice passes! :thumbs: What did you do to run 8.80 Chase?

i think the 18's and cam had something to do with it! and the re tune( thanks zippy ) i was shifting way above 6000 rpm's it actaully hit the rev limiter the first two passes which hurt my times( 9.0 and 9.1) i think it still had more to go, i noticed it had alot more top end with the new set up, hopefully going back next wek to see some better #'s ,you should join us. or maybe ill come out to irwindale one of these days. its thrusday nights out there correct?

i think the 18's and cam had something to do with it! and the re tune( thanks zippy ) i was shifting way above 6000 rpm's it actaully hit the rev limiter the first two passes which hurt my times( 9.0 and 9.1) i think it still had more to go, i noticed it had alot more top end with the new set up, hopefully going back next wek to see some better #'s ,you should join us. or maybe ill come out to irwindale one of these days. its thrusday nights out there correct?

Yeah, but I don't usually go on Thursday cause of work. I was at the Bracket race they have there on select Sundays. You should really give bracket racing a try IMO. I think you'd love it and I'd be happy to help you get the hang of it! I'd love to join you guys some time, just let me know. :thumbs:

Yeah, but I don't usually go on Thursday cause of work. I was at the Bracket race they have there on select Sundays. You should really give bracket racing a try IMO. I think you'd love it and I'd be happy to help you get the hang of it! I'd love to join you guys some time, just let me know. :thumbs:

this friday at perris a few of us willl be there should be a good time!! pm for directions races start at 6 end at 10, not alot of peeps there either , alot of time to run!

Archived