FS: Baer Alumasports

pnblwzd

Front and rear set for Silverado, Tahoe, Escalade, etc. Includes 4 - 14" rotors, 4 calipers with pads, and 4 brackets. System used about 3k miles and is in excellent condition, front rotors just replaced under 700 miles ago. Taking off of the wife's Escalade before selling it, should be off in the next day or two.

Located in Los Angeles, price $1500 obo plus shipping, or local pickup would be great. This same setup lists on TByrne for almost $2200.

Thanks for looking.

right on mr p :thumbs:  you will like them. do you plan on doing the ss lines as well? you wont regret it!

Yup, got 'em already, plus ATE Super Blue fluid. When my McGaughy's torsion bar keys arrive I'm going to dedicate the whole weekend and do it all probably right after Easter when I'm back from California. These brakes are this year's birthday present to myself...

Mr. P. :)

right on mr p :thumbs:  you will like them. do you plan on doing the ss lines as well? you wont regret it!

Yup, got 'em already, plus ATE Super Blue fluid. When my McGaughy's torsion bar keys arrive I'm going to dedicate the whole weekend and do it all probably right after Easter when I'm back from California. These brakes are this year's birthday present to myself...

The braided lines add a really nice feel to the pedal, which is already going to be more sensitive.

Where in CA are you going?

My kids are living with their mother in Sonora (she's a #5 :D). I am getting them out of there for a week and staying with my sister in Lockeford (Lodi). We'll see what adventures we can get into! :devil:

My kids are living with their mother in Sonora (she's a #5 :D). I am getting them out of there for a week and staying with my sister in Lockeford (Lodi). We'll see what adventures we can get into! :devil:

My aunt lives in Lodi (about 40 minutes from me) Radix, TB converter and Zippy shift kit will be on by then ;) Might have to make a drive to test if it still take 40 minutes to head down :devil: What days are you going to be there?

Archived