2 ARC Audio Subs + Jl AMP f/s

fox_forma

These must go as they have been sitting in my living room for over 2 months. I got the subs to throw in the SSS but it was to cold out for me to make the box so i never really had them in. I had one hooked up for about a month but now its out.

The subs are 12" ARC Audio KAR 12d4's and are in perfect working condition. You can get all the info off of ARC's website. www.arcaudio.com

The amp is a JL 300/2 which is a few years old but hasnt been used much either. I believe I still have the original box for it but i have to check. Same thing, if you need specs check out jl's website.

Everything is garuenteed to work and perform perfectly fine as it did when it came out of my truck. I think i am going to switch over to 1 10" sub but not sure if I'm going to do anything at all so I just want this stuff gone.

Subs- $175 Shipped

Amp- $185 Shipped

offers are welcome, maybe even trade the two twelves for one decent 10 if something catches my eye.

These subs are also great SQ subs and dont require many watts to sound good. On the website it says they are a 6.5 mounting dept but measure they are more like 5.25-5.5in. Any questions just PM me or reply here

Fox

post-6368-1143600498_thumb.jpg

post-6368-1143600514_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived