jl 12's facing towards front seat

gbart

^Yes, The Solo-Baric L7's, the CompVX, and the CompVR subs need atleast 1.5-2 inches of space infront of them if your gonna be pushing a sick amount of bass to them like rap or bass CD's, which is why most are faced down, not only for sound but most downward facing boxes have about 2 inches of room between teh box and floorboards. If you don't play alot of music with insane bass then an upfire with a 600.1 and your bass knob about halfway would still rape your cab and everyone around you for 3 blocks with that those VX's.

^Yes, The Solo-Baric L7's, the CompVX, and the CompVR subs need atleast 1.5-2 inches of space infront of them if your gonna be pushing a sick amount of bass to them like rap or bass CD's, which is why most are faced down, not only for sound but most downward facing boxes have about 2 inches of room between teh box and floorboards.  If you don't play alot of music with insane bass then an upfire with a 600.1 and your bass knob about halfway would still rape your cab and everyone around you for 3 blocks with that those VX's.

I listen to mostly punk/rock/metal crap, so I dont think I will have to worry too much about it. I am going to be hooking the 2 CompVX's up to a JBL 1200.1 amp... given them 1200w RMS... should hit REAL hard :smash:

finally decided guys gonna go with 2 12w3v2's downfired in my ss with a 500/1 jl amp guy said that would be perfect have to raise my seat a little but i dont care i dont ride back there. and im gettin an alpine head unit that is awesome got a speed hookup to my ipod and you just shuffle through your songs on the deck like going through xm cant wait will try to post some pics if you guys want when i get it.

Archived