More stuff to sell

CraigW

I am selling the sub boxes and amprack that was under my rear seat. (pics in my garge pics) Price: $75 U pay shipping

A Roadmaster Active Suspension Kit ($240 new). Price $150 U pay shipping

Arrival Blue Truck topper. price: $500 will not shi

.......still have that picture of you in my head.....sitting at the red light blaring your bass, seat all they way back...head rocking fwd and back.....cracks me up just imagining it :crackup: Sorry Craig, you just made me think of it again. :jester:

I also have have the amplifier its the audiobahn A8000T mono sub amp for an additional $75. Shipping is about $40

So for $190 you have the amp, amprack, and Sub boxes custom fit for the silverdo under rear seat with out raising seat.

half kinda interisted in the Road master active suspension. i read that you do not want to ship and i am located in Minneapolis and could meet you somewhere but the cost of gas would weigh heavly on the price of the "add a coil spring"? i went to Roadmaster website and d/l their tutorials and watched a few videos. still kinda confused on the whole deal. i was just going to put in some left over air bags in the back of the truck but this kinda caught my eye.

think you can help shed some light on this active suspension kit for me, as well as a meet and greet price?

~Meegs

I also have have the amplifier its the audiobahn A8000T mono sub amp for an additional $75.    Shipping is about $40

So for $190 you have the amp, amprack, and Sub boxes custom fit for the silverdo under rear seat with out raising seat.

Is it 2 separate boxes or 1 for two subs? 10's or 12's?

edit: garage says 12's

Its two separate boxes 1.2 cuft each cut for 12" woofer. Amp rack section mounts between them over the hump. $230 buys the boxes amp rack and Sub amp(no woofers though) SHIPPED TO YOU. As for the suspension kit I will go with $165 shipped to you.

132414520.jpg

132414517.jpg

Archived