Avalanche SS Pics

ctrow

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry yall !! No disrespect, but It really bugs me when people go

and buy that bumper cover and call it a "SS".

Nice ride and all but people in my town go and buy that bullshit bumper put it on

a $10,000 regular silverado and everyone is like "oh is that an SS." It really pisses me off!!

I'm not tryin to start no beef, but I think everyone here paid alot of money for that very distinct look, and it just bothers me that somone can go buy that bumper cover an have everyone fall at their feet because they think it's so original!!

I will admit, that avalanche does look good though!!!

Oh Don't Worry No "SS" badging is going on my Avalanche until I have a supercharger installed and a few other mods plus the SS bumper. (For Any Who Have Seen My AV pictures the SS logo that appears was only there to see how it would look, it is not currently on there right now)

Anyone else notice? It has a Silverado front end instead of the Avalanche front.

the non-cladded or naked version is the same front end as the silverado. pretty sweet huh. :thumbs::chevy::cool:

no it doesn't . . . .the grille on the two are different. The grille on that one is from SS.

yeah, i know this avalanche has the ss frontend on it. i said the naked version of the avalanche has the same front end as the silverado not the silverado ss.

oops my bad . . . I read it too quickly.

Archived