photochop

jboyss

i just started.what do ya think?...i think i suck at it but i guess ill only get better as i learn. I just dont think i have a steady enough hand for lassoing things. The orange one was lowered real bad so it doesnt look good. I did a little better on the green one but i did a shitty job changing the color on it, i was lazy. I dont really care for either color i just wanted to do something drastic.

post-4893-1143705730_thumb.jpg

post-4893-1143705778_thumb.jpg

and the magnetic lasso works wonders if there is some contrast to the picture.

right click on the lasso tool button and there are other options you can choose there .... as well as the other buttons.

thanks for the compliments.  I am using CS2 9.0 i think is what its called.  ANd what is this polygon lasso??????????

and the magnetic lasso works wonders if there is some contrast to the picture.

right click on the lasso tool button and there are other options you can choose there .... as well as the other buttons.

Yeah what he said, or you can just hold the left mouse button on the lasso tool tap and drag your mouse a little and it will give you a few options for different lasso's

How did you add the flames or where they already there?

How did you add the flames or where they already there?

pffft i wish they where already there.

i got them from here THE PHOTOSHOP BIBLE Its where im learning everything from. Cool site.

yeah jon remember all then links i gave you when you were learning all that crap. You can bisically use any design, just have to search for them

Archived