Silverado SS font ttf

72 K/5

Does any one know where I can get the Silverado SS ttf font? I am wishing to have a few new vinyl badges made for my SS and a True Type Font would help things go easier. I noticed Fuel Slut did the same thing when making a Supercharged badge for her SS and silveradoss.com is using it in their banner. Any ideas, it sure would help?

I noticed Fuel Slut did the same thing when making a Supercharged badge for her SS and silveradoss.com

:crackup::crackup:

yeah such a slut :crackup::crackup:

Yep, she's a slut all right but she makes a damned fine font.

She is so silly... you go girl :smash: .... although she can build a mean camaro!!

I noticed Fuel Slut did the same thing when making a Supercharged badge for her SS and silveradoss.com

:crackup::crackup:

yeah such a slut :crackup::crackup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Man you guys beat me to this one I was laughing my ass off as soon as I read that, I gotta quit working so much during the day.

I can't resist though she sure is a slut :crackup:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since no one else had a copy of a Silverado SS True Type Font..... I went ahead and made one.... Now if I could just figure out how to post it so everyone on SilveradoSS.com could have access. :cool:

Well, since no one else had a copy of a Silverado SS True Type Font..... I went ahead and made one.... Now if I could just figure out how to post it so everyone on SilveradoSS.com could have access.  :cool:

What is it? A picture ... a file ... both are easy to put up online ... more details and you can prolly get some help getting them up in the forum. :cheers:

p.s. ---- fuelslut is a dude.

Well, since no one else had a copy of a Silverado SS True Type Font..... I went ahead and made one.... Now if I could just figure out how to post it so everyone on SilveradoSS.com could have access.  :cool:

E-Mail it I'll post it and use it myself :jester:

[email protected]

I'll take a copy too.

[email protected]

Archived