Drop Spindles

PadronCubans

hell yeah im the same way theve been sitting here....how freaking heavy is that box?! im waiting for my sway bars so i can do both of them at the same time.

powder coating them??? is that just for looks?

The reason I ask is, I had my Mcgaughey's spindles installed right out of the box. Now 7 months later, their's a layer of rust coating my spindles! Not sure if the same would happen with your belltech's!

it happens to bare metal, i bet 90% of our stock spindles have rust on them almost out of the factory. i would just spray paint them if your worried about rust. powdercoat would be nice but not really necessary!

it happens to bare metal, i bet 90% of our stock spindles have rust on them almost out of the factory. i would just spray paint them if your worried about rust. powdercoat would be nice but not really necessary!

:withstupid: They will rust no matter what if you don't paint them I just bought some engine paint (duplicolor ceramic paint) and painted mine semi gloss black. Just tape off the machined surfaces.

EDIT: BTW The belltechs are 1lb lighter than Mcgaughys. and like 4-5lbs heavier than stock.

Archived