coming from performancetrucks..

VHO'd

hey guys, i made this login before i even had my truck last august and just haven't made my way back. my names dave68rt over on performancetrucks, i hope to make this a second home. i like how there's a whole section for our trucks!

btw I own a 2004 Sierra VHO SLT w/ corsa and some stuff :D

hey guys, i made this login before i even had my truck last august and just haven't made my way back. my names dave68rt over on performancetrucks, i hope to make this a second home. i like how there's a whole section for our trucks!

btw I own a 2004 Sierra VHO SLT w/ corsa and some stuff  :D

Hey man Im welcoming u and asking u a quick ?. I need exhaust and I want corsa but dont know where to get it or what the right one is! I have flows but I have to get rid of them so I can put my lowering kit on so if u have like any info it woulf be much apprecaited! Oh yea like the color to! :flag:

Hey man Im welcoming u and asking u a quick ?. I need exhaust and I want corsa but dont know where to get it or what the right one is! I have flows but I have to get rid of them so I can put my lowering kit on so if u have like any info it woulf be much apprecaited! Oh yea like the color to! :flag:

you can order the corsa probably from any sponser on the site or ebay. the part number i used is 14279 and that will work w/ VHO's.

Archived