Got bored today

Jonmalibuss

Any of you local SoCal guys familiar with Glendora Ridge road? I decided to cruise up to Baldy today and see if the road was open and sure enough it was so I cruised over twoards Azusa and decided to stop and take some pics along the way. On my way back I got behind a guy on a streetbike who was behind a slow car. Well the slow car moved out of the way and he nailed it as fast as he could through the very sharp turns which I thought huh I bet I can keep up with this guy! So I was all over it!! This guy kept looking in his mirror like WTF this damn truck is keeping pace with me! It was a blast and I must say these Nitto 420 S's are the sh!t!!!

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

fixed.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool pics, you can tell there still from ca though( the tagging on the dam street in the f'ing mountains) i bet that was a fun ride!

Thats kinda what I was thinking .... tagging .... on the road .... in the mountains? damn. :driving:

:banghead: Should have went with u!! :eek:

Where are ya in SoCal?

pasadena ca :seeya:

Sweet Now we need to get everyone together to go on a cruise up there but we need to figure out how to close the road down to all other traffic! :dunno::lol: Not that there is a whole lot.

Where are ya in SoCal?

Where are ya in SoCal?

pasadena ca :seeya:

Am I smelling a cruise coming on?

Sure sounds like fun but gotta be careful because it's a pretty narrow road!

Archived