people w/Long Tube

detjoe

looking at the pacesetters and wanted to compare, there are @ a few sites for Under $500, how much is coating? Does that sound like a good deal? What about the SLP mid length ones???

after the BB gun incident I am going to get speed mods instead of a bed cover :dunno:

thanks in advance, I know this is a faily common topic :(

and I have searched @ perftrucks and here too :confused:

I have the Dynatechs w/cats and y pipes and like them. They installed fine with no problems, but I'm not crazy about the design of the #5 pipe on the driver side. I thought they were shaped coming "up" from the head to clear the steering shaft, but it appears there is enough room where they didn't need to do that. Maybe they're like that to get the correct length or to clear something on the H-2, but it makes #5 plug wire placement tricky on a SS.

I paid $1140 for them as part of a package deal from TByrne at the end of last year...

J

The Pacesetters aren't bad for the price. We installed a set over the weekend and I was pretty impressed with how nice they were for the price. The nicest set I've seen so far were the Bellenger's (or however that's spelled).

Archived