rims for my SS

godbeme3

dam alex your rims are bad ass, there is something about the thick six spoke that i like!!! intro has a nice new line up as well but most are for the five lug.

If you like black on black like me here is same drop as alex with 305/40/22 toyos on 22 x 10 motoforge!

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

Everytime I see this pic, it makes me jealous! :thumbs: That's just a nicely done truck IMHO. Have you thought about doing that paint scheme in your sig to your truck? If you don't, I just might. :D

DSC00971.jpg

Late- Alex

Everytime I see this pic, it makes me jealous!  :thumbs: That's just a nicely done truck IMHO. Have you thought about doing that paint scheme in your sig to your truck? If you don't, I just might.  :D

DSC00971.jpg

Late-  Alex

yeah i am looking into it, im trying to get the motor running good along with the trans first. The paint im looking at has silverbirch on the bottom( i think i may use gm factory paint due to ease of matching if need be) and the line going through it will be a bare metal with clear over it. its not going to be cheap so imtrying to have a good painter buddy see if he can work some magic! but i dont expect it to be anytime really soon!

Archived