SS in Belgium

PVerspeek

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, please sorry my bad English, I hope the message is clear... I wish I can afford an SS any day... if would had the money I would order it today... *sniiiif*

Hey your English is pretty good! :thumbs: Have you ever lived in the U.S.??

I wish I could speak fluently in another language; well I do speak fluent “spanglish”… :D

Blackhawk!!

Sabes espanol? Ay que bueno!! por lo menos alguien sabe espanol en la tabla. Yo se 3 idiomas ingles espanol y aleman. :thumbs:

SS man, the correct phrase is conozco tres idiomas, not se...

As far as driving an ss in europe, man that gas is going to kill you, price is about 4$ per gallon, truck gets at best about 14 mpg.

that is 16 liters/100km.

I have lived in belgium, germany, and the netherlands. As far as the roads go they are just as good as in the states, except for historic city centers, or really small tows like you would find in southern france.

Tim

No dude first off it's not a car :smash: its a sport truck. And of course if I had the extra money to spend I just might by one myself considering the fact that its a gas hog because of the AWD setup.

The Votech 6000 is not really a high performer compared to Dodges new Hemi but the H.O isn't bad at all.

The Base price for a SS Silverado is around 36,000 U.S dollars but I gess it would be something simular to 44 grand over in Europe.

But If you got the money to spend. Buy it.

As far as driving an ss in europe, man that gas is going to kill you, price is about 4$ per gallon, truck gets at best about 14 mpg.

that is 16 liters/100km.

I have lived in belgium, germany, and the netherlands. As far as the roads go they are just as good as in the states, except for historic city centers, or really small tows like you would find in southern france.

Tim

"Conosco" it is used when you are refering yourself to a name or a person!! "se" is used to refer to, other than or it. Trust me "Born and raised in Puerto Rico" Last name Rodriguez!! :thumbs:

As far as driving an ss in europe, man that gas is going to kill you, price is about 4$  per gallon, truck gets at best about 14 mpg.

that is 16 liters/100km.

I have lived in belgium, germany, and the netherlands.  As far as the roads go they are just as good as in the states, except for historic city centers, or really small tows like you would find in southern france.

Tim

"Conosco" it is used when you are refering yourself to a name or a person!! "se" is used to refer to, other than or it. Trust me "Born and raised in Puerto Rico" Last name Rodriguez!! :thumbs:

Being from PR doesn't make you use proper grammar or spelling. Conozco (correct spelling) first person straight out of my online dictionary.

I spent years in mexico, understand the uses of conocer and saber; I thought it also pertained to languages but I am not sure; In this case you may be right, but it does not sound right to me. I have found that many native speakers use incorrect grammar (look on this or any automotive board), many of my mexican friends especially use the wrong form for the imperative mood.

Anyway, I am just fooling around. I speak german as well, work for a german company.

Tim

As far as driving an ss in europe, man that gas is going to kill you, price is about 4$  per gallon, truck gets at best about 14 mpg.

that is 16 liters/100km.

I have lived in belgium, germany, and the netherlands.  As far as the roads go they are just as good as in the states, except for historic city centers, or really small tows like you would find in southern france.

Tim

Being from PR doesn't make you use proper grammar or spelling. Conozco (correct spelling) first person straight out of my online dictionary.

I spent years in mexico, understand the uses of conocer and saber; I thought it also pertained to languages but I am not sure; In this case you may be right, but it does not sound right to me. I have found that many native speakers use incorrect grammar (look on this or any automotive board), many of my mexican friends especially use the wrong form for the imperative mood.

Anyway, I am just fooling around. I speak german as well, work for a german company.

Tim

Tim:

I agree with you 100%, there is a lot of "slang" out there, and yes I mispelled the word "conozco" I had a mexican room mate when I was in the ARMY, and we had a hard time understanding each other!! for example: For Puertoricans money is "Dinero" in mexican they call it "FERIA". Feria For Puertoricans is a carnival. So Spanish it is a complicated language and there are a lot of slangs out there that makes it even more complicated. :D I remeber a trip that we took to Spain when we were station in Germany Boy was I picked on by the locals in Spain, The all speak perfect Spanish and my Spanish was awful for their taste. We can still communicate but with a lot of confusion. Also when I first came to the states my first duty assignment was FT Jackson SC, I thought I knew English pretty good until I spoke with the locals. Boy was I wrong, now I have a strong hispanic/southern accent :D

Archived