Roll on bed liner? any good?

detjoe

I have been reading the post about the spray bed liners and also the one about the poor job the dealer did on one install (over spray on the truck), and my question is has anyone thought of using the roll on type that is sold at the auto parts store? Is it comparible to the spray in type? I thought it might give me a little flexability and I could put SS across the back bed side. Plus no worry about not doing a good job? Is this a good idea? Or would I lose then durability of a spray in type? I just want a good job, I love my SS :D if anyone has used it which brand would you recommend. :thumbs:

joe

welcome to the site :cheers: i used hucerliner on my 00 silverado z71 and it worked pretty good. i worked out of it so i was pretty rough with it and it did cut a little bit but i also didn't put enough of it down. has to have at least 1/4" i didn't put that much. after about a month it will fade. but for $70 what more could you ask out of it. on my next work truck i am going to put it in it too.

Archived