SS v.s SS

trickmob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I raced this same tb SS tonight.I was alot better this time.We were even for a while then he slowly pulled ahead on me.We raced like 3 or 4 times light to light, stopping to talk at evry light. :chevy: Since our first race, I have added a tt3000 and I got the volant scoop put on with my outlaw and some new red line engine and trans oil :thumbs: WHen the Radix comes ill blow his dores off :flag::driving:

Well I raced this same tb SS tonight.I  was alot better this time.We were even for a while then he slowly  pulled ahead on me.We raced like 3 or 4 times light to light, stopping to talk at evry light. :chevy:Since our first race, I have added a tt3000 and I got the volant scoop put on with my outlaw and some new red line engine and trans oil :thumbs: WHen the Radix comes ill blow his dores off :flag:  :driving:

Hey dude. It's me that you raced is the SS. First gear we're close but I wasn't brake torqueing. My 2nd and 3rd gears are strong as hell. We should go to Luskville and do the track. Last time I was there I was hitting a 13.49 @ 102.11. But yeah your truck goes good. I've raced a few stock SS and pretty much destroyed them.lol

Here's the beast.lol

100_1086.jpg

Id love to go up before the winter comes cause iam going to park her and Iam about to loose my licence for speeding  :( LOL.If your going up, come and get me.Iam at Louis pizzaria.

I looked at Luskvilles site for next wekend it says some event in Shannonville. So I'm not sure if they're open. But Sunday the 24th is Time Trials. I think it'll be cool to actually be with a Chevy guy.lol I get sick of racing the Rice Rockets even though I have one of those too.lol They close in October so it'll have to be soon. I'll let you run my SS to see if you can feel the difference. I'm used to my HEMI so this thing feels very quick to me.

Dude the 24th Iam there!! :chevy: Boys will run together!!Just tell me what time. My name is John by the way. :cheers:

Cool.. You have a wife and kids? Do you take them? My wife and kids like going but if this is just a guy thing well I can do that too.lol PM me your phone # or I'll just swing buy Louis' My name is Chris by the way. I'd like to leave early enough and get some chow before we go. I'll bring a cam and get some good vid.lol

Archived