Another opinions wanted on a wheel

What do you guys think of this wheel on a blue SSS? It is made by the Speedline foundry in Italy under the brand name "AT Italia", and is supposed to be of decent quality. A set of 22x9.5 with 305-40-22 Pirelli Scorpions is just under $2250 mounted and balanced out the door, but they are cast with a stainless pressed on lip and weigh 47 lbs each. Add a 40 lb tire and it comes to about 10 lbs more than stock at each corner.

Or is it worth paying a lot more for the same style from IForged to weigh 10 lbs less at each corner?

James

post-4756-1144811859_thumb.jpg

personally i dont care for the wheels pictured but that is my opinion.

as the guys mentioned above forged wheels are worth extra. i am really happy i chosse to wait a bit longer and get the forged wheels. mine only weigh about 29lbs eacch vs some cast 22's that weigh usually over 40lbs each, rotating mass on these truck dont help anything. I say get the forged!!

Update: After reading the comments on the first wheel, and talking to a bunch of people to get more opinions, I have decided not to get those. Instead, I took a trip to the IForged factory here in CA and met with Bryan, who had some great ideas. I am now thinking of going with a set of 22x10 Iforged "Sprints", wtih the Anthracite finish. The first pic is the wheel, the second is in a chrome finish on a Dodge truck (only one available), and the third (in the next post) is in the Anthracite finish on a blue Audi to get an idea of what it will look like on a blue truck. Thoughts?

post-4756-1145124006_thumb.jpg

post-4756-1145124022_thumb.jpg

Archived