Anyone have Procharger dyno or track results?

It seems very few people in general dont use the Procharger kit for these trucks. I was wondering if anyone has any dyno results or better yet track results for a Procharger kit with their Silverado SS? Im trying to see if I can get my truck into the mid 12s. Which I figure will require around 500 to 550 rwhp. This shouldnt be a problem with a Procharger kit making around 10 pounds of boost. Just want to see if any of you guys have made it in this range?

Sorry, i don't have any of the numbers your asking for but i do have a mid 12 second SS and can tell you that you don't need 500rwhp to acomplish that. I don't know what my truck puts down, but i doubt its anywhere near 500rwhp and i ran a 12.66 @ 105mph 3 days ago.

If you want 12's for under 6k get the radix.

I am in the midst of putting a setup back together for joe that should push him to the 12's with his truck and hes damn near 1000 lbs heavier than stock I would think with all his audio equiptment.

I just sold 2 radix kits this week as well to a couple guys on the forum here that are easily 12 second bound one is getting an LPE cam from me as well..

12's are easy with a radix and offer less heat than the STS kit and you will find alot more happy radix customers here on the forum

Holty,

Did you run those numbers with the radix and basic stuff in your sig?  I am between the radix and STS turbo right now.  I want high 12's or at least 13.0 if I'm going to drop 6-7k in the motor.

yep, all my mods are in my sig. the only weight reduction i did was removed the tailgate, removed the spare tire, and took out my sub box.

Holty, your truck is running great! If it wasn't for my busted tranny :mad: , I would have had an 11 sec pass on the radix 2 weeks ago (without the meth).

The radix has alot of unadvertised potential (as well as faults) and I would recommend one for your quest for 12's Maniac. Search the forum for Radix vs other blowers and you will see the benifits of each, every one has its own niche depending on your goals.

Holty, your truck is running great!  If it wasn't for my busted tranny  :mad: , I would have had an 11 sec pass on the radix 2 weeks ago (without the meth). 

thanks dude. sorry to hear about your tranny. have you gotten that issue straightened out yet? i don't remember reading about your tranny issues? my hunt for the silveradoss.com fastest top 10 list continues.

For max 1/4mile potential are you ready to run a 3200+ stall converter? The centrifugals dont do much down low so to really harness their potential you need a big stall. Preferably 3500+ but thats a bit big for a heavy truck. :(

I cant think of any procharged dyno sheets off the top of my head but you can check the Dyno Thread on PerformanceTrucks.net and skim through it. :dunno:

Archived