Lowered The Ol' SS :)

PadronCubans

first its wires, then HID's, then headers....before you know it engine swap.  :cry:

haha, well at least i got another SSS'er all the way down here in Miami. im looking in to some HID's now. what do you have 8000k?

yes sir 8k color temp i wouldnt go any higer then 8k becuase u loose light output when u start getting into higher #s install was cake... i'll help ya out if needed

Nice man! Do you think the hangers will work with any brand of spindles? I'm thinking of going the same route as you but with belltech shackles n mcgaughy hangers. No vibration at any speed yet?

Nice man! Do you think the hangers will work with any brand of spindles? I'm thinking of going the same route as you but with belltech shackles n mcgaughy hangers. No vibration at any speed yet?

No vibrations... took her upto to like 110 and i didnt feel anything..... im sure what u wanna do would work.. although i did call belltech a couple weeks before i ordered hangers and they said they didnt recomend the hangers for are trucks...soo..??? But does anyone know if the belltech and mcgaughys hangers have the same characteristics?? Maybe some pics of the two together!!!

how much were your 8k HIDS? and where did u get them? what brand

the site i got em at is no longer up i believe.. last imte i check www.hidexpress.com but they were about $300

I can get HID's thru one of my companies. For a good deal. Let me know.

how much were your 8k HIDS? and where did u get them? what brand

the site i got em at is no longer up i believe.. last imte i check www.hidexpress.com but they were about $300

I can get HID's thru one of my companies. For a good deal. Let me know.

how much for a set of 8k?

Archived