Wanted g.n or t ta

2bseen

I am looking for a 86 or 87 grand national or a 89 turbo trans am. Must be low milage less then 70k and not a race car. I am only looking for a nice car with little or no mods and NO rust on it. If you know of one for sale please let me know.. Thanks Tony

my nieghbor has a low mileage 87 GN that she was selling a while back. I believe it had 50K miles on it when I was considering buying it a few years ago. and the car is still up there every now and then. but I believe the asking price was $14-15K

Their website isnt working but I will try it later. I might be interested in a nice 50k car, if you get any more info please let me know. I will pay up to 18k but it better be very low miles and showroom nice. Thanks

Their website isnt working but I will try it later.  I might be interested in a nice 50k car, if you get any more info please let me know.  I will pay up to 18k but it better be very low miles and showroom nice.  Thanks

it is showroom nice but it has aftermarket wheels, not the stock GN wheels. If I see the car up there I will stop by and talk to her.

At different times I owned a 86 gn, 2 87 gns, 89 turbo ta, 91 syclone that I loved but it was in shop all the time with motor blowed up, and 92 ty. I am going to start collecting these back in the next few years and want a gn or tta first. I am moving to a new office with showroom and would like to get something nice in their to look at. Thanks

Archived