Zaino Believers, this is Heresy.........but....

rmcswain

I have never used Zaino, and I realize a lot of SS owners on this board are true believers in Zaino. :cheers: I just finished using Klasse All In One on the hood, grille area and front bumper. All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: , this stuff is the REAL DEAL. :D I have a BLACK SS (yes, we all know it is the fastest color, right guys????) :jester: First impressions of Klasse...........1) very easy to use, on and off a breeze, 2) doesn't stain rubber or plastic, I love this as I usually spend time removing stains, 3) only have to use a small amount, just like Zaino, 4) simplicity of use, no mixing, waiting, etc., 5) results are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!, 6) protection is advertised to last for 6 months, we'll see, 7) small scratches in the clear coat are gone or at least i can't see them anymore!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I have used about every wax/polish there is, except Zaino, and without a doubt Klasse All in One is the best period, hands down, period!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

If you haven't tried it, give it a shot, follow the directions and I believe you will be more than pleased.

I am not knocking Zaino, :thumbs: but I am pretty picky about my SS and this stuff pleases me, I recommend it highly :cheers: ..............and no I don't own stock in the company :D

I have never used Zaino, and I realize a lot of SS owners on this board are true believers in Zaino. :cheers: I just finished using Klasse All In One on the hood, grille area and front bumper. All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: , this stuff is the REAL DEAL. :D I have a BLACK SS (yes, we all know it is the fastest color, right guys????) :jester: First impressions of Klasse...........1) very easy to use, on and off a breeze, 2) doesn't stain rubber or plastic, I love this as I usually spend time removing stains, 3) only have to use a small amount, just like Zaino, 4) simplicity of use, no mixing, waiting, etc., 5) results are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!, 6) protection is advertised to last for 6 months, we'll see, 7) small scratches in the clear coat are gone or at least i can't see them anymore!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I have used about every wax/polish there is, except Zaino, and without a doubt Klasse All in One is the best period, hands down, period!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

If you haven't tried it, give it a shot, follow the directions and I believe you will be more than pleased.

I am not knocking Zaino, :thumbs: but I am pretty picky about my SS and this stuff pleases me, I recommend it highly :cheers: ..............and no I don't own stock in the company :D

Got some pictures to show?

You can buy from Coucours Direct:

http://www.klassedirect.com

Just a note: Klasse AIO (All-In-One) is absolutely not the same as Klasse SG (the Sealant Glaze). AIO is, in general, a breeze to use. But be very careful with the SG because if you put too much you will be starting over from scratch. That stuff has a nasty problem of hazing (some people describe it as a "dull" finish) if you put it on too thickly and for other reasons. And when it does this, you will know it. It's also a royal PITA to get off once this happens.

Go to Autopia and do a forum search for "KLASSE" and read up on other people's experiences. It's a good product, but like any product it's good to know what you can run into!

Also check out their "Good Deals" forums as people will post sales, specials, member discounts, etc., on products. You can find some really good deals here.

Archived