street scene speed grille

ive been thinking about ordering the black chrome since i got my truck....so far vanilla gorilla is the only one who has it and hes waiting on clear weather and a clean truck to post pics...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends. if you want it to stand out or not. I though that the polished face on my grill was to much, I wanted something a bit darker without losing the effect. I went black chrome, it's enought to be nothiced but not to blind.

dude, thanks ALOT for posting those pics.  I'm deffanetely ordering one today.  those grilles are HOTT!  i just can't decide to get chrome or black chrome?  any suggestions from anyone? 

BTW, the red truck on the left, does it have the brake duct grilles as well?  hard to tell from the pics...

Sorry it took so long to get back to you...haven't been on the site much in the past couple of days.

The Red truck in the picture (mine) does have the air duct inserts as well but they sit in the back and are hard to see from pics.

The part numbers that I ordered were for the Chrome - - # 95078141 for the main grille and pt # 95078144 for the bumper valance inserts (this included the brake ducts and the center insert).

I am pretty sure the one ChevyMan23 (the blue truck in the pic I posted) bought the polished one but not 100% sure.

If you have any more questions for let me know.

well, this pretty much sucks. i got the speed grilles in from stylin concepts and just don't like them at all. I really like how they look in the pics but once i held them up to the front of my truck and stepped back to look at it, i realized these just arn't for me. They are now for sale.

That does suck.  Which ones did you go with?  Different strokes for different folks...good luck on finding the right style

i decided just to stay with the stock grille.

That does suck.  Which ones did you go with?  Different strokes for different folks...good luck on finding the right style

i decided just to stay with the stock grille.

Paint them black. Takes about 20 minutes, and they look way better when they are done.

holty,

I see your grilles our on ebay. I want those grilles and I'll buy them direct from you right now. Give me an addy on where to send the funds (how much?).

PM sent.

Archived