Need help quick please

im in the process of changing out my spark plugs and wires and i took out a plug and it doesnt look at all like the ones i have, and they dont seem to fit.(may just be in my head though and i dont wanna force nething. Can someone tell me if they will work.

part number is NGK-7333 SPARK PLUG

thanks, Joe

post-4893-1146236661_thumb.jpg

post-4893-1146236683_thumb.jpg

This is the wrong sparkplug! Your motor needs a sparkplug with a tapered seat (no gasket), like an NGK 3951. A quick look at summit racing's website does not show 7333 for the Gen III motors.

Another option is an Autolite 604, not platinum, but not expensive either (bought my last set of 8 for $10.00 at Pep Boys)

im in the process of changing out my spark plugs and wires and i took out a plug and it doesnt look at all like the ones i have, and they dont seem to fit.(may just be in my head though and i dont wanna force nething.  Can someone tell me if they will work.

part number is  NGK-7333  SPARK PLUG

thanks, Joe

Those aren't what you're looking for. My memory is blank at the moment, but I believe you are looking for a TR55.

im in the process of changing out my spark plugs and wires and i took out a plug and it doesnt look at all like the ones i have, and they dont seem to fit.(may just be in my head though and i dont wanna force nething.  Can someone tell me if they will work.

thanks, Joe

Those aren't what you're looking for. My memory is blank at the moment, but I believe you are looking for a TR55.

i need the tr6's or whatever you think would be the best for a radix truck. I cant find the right plug on summit im clueless. There are way to many to choose from.

thanks, Joe

:withstupid: I just installed the NGK TR55IX IRIDIUM. They cost a little bit of money but you get what you pay for. I think they were 7 a plug

Jac

thanks, Joe

:withstupid: I just installed the NGK TR55IX IRIDIUM. They cost a little bit of money but you get what you pay for. I think they were 7 a plug

Jac

TR55 or 55IX is too hot a plug for a Radix. He needs the TR-6, or TR-6IX. However, the number he's posting is a part number. I haven't crossed the part number to see which plug it crosses to in a TR#.

thanks, Joe

Jac

TR55 or 55IX is too hot a plug for a Radix. He needs the TR-6, or TR-6IX. However, the number he's posting is a part number. I haven't crossed the part number to see which plug it crosses to in a TR#.

You are right. TR6's are recomended for a Radix with anything more than the stock pulley. I don't know if it's the medication or age that confuses me... :banghead:

Archived