The one time I didn't wash my truck myself...

.justin.

After moving to San Jose into an apartment that doesn't allow me to wash my truck, I took it to a seemingly good hand car wash place down the street from my office. $30 later, it looked good.

I get out today to do a thorough cleaning at my mom's house and 3 of my 4 Weld wheels look like someone cleaned them with steel wool. The 2 driver's side wheels have the chrome flaking off of them and are severely dulled in a number of places. :mad:

Needless to say, I am LIVID. I've called the car wash place and basically told the manager that one of his employees is a complete idiot and needs to be fired and will be taking the truck by there on monday. Bad thing is, I don't think they'll do anything about it, as I had the truck washed there more than a month ago (been raining and on travel since then).

Sorry about the rant, but it seems if I'm not getting hit multiple times in my parking garage at work then I'm getting screwed over some other way like this. :mad:

Anybody know of any real good places to take the wheels to to get repaired in Northern CA?

dude that sucks!!!

give these guys a call... STOCKTON WHEEL

they've been in business forever and I've always heard good things about them....

~Brian

They're on my list. They repaired one of my old Billet Weld wheels back in the day and did a phenomenal job. :D

Edited by .justin. (see edit history)