trouble codes+ tack not working

I disconected my battery for about a week in a half to install a set of edelbrock shorty headers+a cat back exhaust system [mangaflow]. I was waiting for exhaust gaskets form a dealer. I connected the battery and the engine cranked for about 20 seconds, I shut the key off, than try it again, It backfired a couple of times then it started. Now i have a dtc set p0343 {camshaft circuit high} Also sometimes it wiil start and somtimes crank with the backfire {low pitch backfire while cranking}. My tack was working for the frist few miles now its not, and I have a dtc code p0134 {o2 sensor no circuit activity bank 1 sensor 1] Driver side before cat. And on top of all that my fuel gauage is not working and low coolant level is diplayed on the dic, and the transmission range indicater is not working properley, I cant' beleive all these things aren't working because of disconnecting the battery for that long? I have dissconected it before 1-2 hours. I would appreciate any help anybody can give me. :dunno:

did you install all the stuff you wanted to? Maybe you spliced a wire near something cause i cant imagine all this because the battery was disconnected. Sounds like something went wrong during install somewhere

Did you check your fuses? Both underhood and on the side of the dash. Maybe when you hooked the battery up something was on and arced and blew a fuse or something? You almost have to test them with a test light, sometimes it's hard to tell if they are blown.

Dave

The only wires that I disconnected were the spark plug wires, and the o2 sensor wires, they have connecters that only fit one way.

Figered out what was wrong with the truck, The prolbem was the connectors that plug into the PCM. The bolts were loose, probably form the factory. Thanks for all the help.

Archived