This is awful!!!

Kim

I got this in an e-mail today. It was taken several years ago so some of you may have already seen it. I thought I would post it here, because it is a very powerful photo. :tear:

post-8037-1146507474_thumb.jpg

Hey, when your family thinks its a great idea to live in the desert, good luck...

I am by no means defending him.

Just stating in the end he got what he deserved.

I was just talking about the kid. You know, back in the old days when a group lived in an area with no place to grow stuff and nothing to kill fo food, they migrated somewhere else. If those people aren't smart enough to get out of the damn desert where it's almost impossible to grow food and stuff, what do they expect...

One thing I do know is that once you have been starved long enough eating food will kill you faster so I am sure at that point it was to late. I know it's sad to say, you might be thinking well he might have had a chance, I dought it in a third world country. This would be considered child abuse anywhere else.

:(

Hey, when your family thinks its a great idea to live in the desert, good luck...

I am by no means defending him.

Just stating in the end he got what he deserved.

I was just talking about the kid. You know, back in the old days when a group lived in an area with no place to grow stuff and nothing to kill fo food, they migrated somewhere else. If those people aren't smart enough to get out of the damn desert where it's almost impossible to grow food and stuff, what do they expect...

its not like that in afirca unfortunatly. the sudan was strife with war, corrupt goverments and widespread famine. sadly enough much of africa is still the same. it has nothing to do with the people there or thier knowledge or lack there-of. its really really sad. afirca is majorly screwed up like much of south america. but they got it bad....

Archived