Roll pan list

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much are they and do you have any pictures?

They're around $355 shipped to us in AK :banghead:

BSER has a pics in his sig. if ya search "roll pan" you'll get a bunch of results :chevy:

We should go in on a group buy?

They are only bought as a group buy. He makes them in batches when there are enough orders. He doesn't make them for just 1 guy at a time.

How much are they and do you have any pictures?

They're around $355 shipped to us in AK :banghead:

BSER has a pics in his sig. if ya search "roll pan" you'll get a bunch of results :chevy:

We should go in on a group buy?

They are only bought as a group buy. He makes them in batches when there are enough orders. He doesn't make them for just 1 guy at a time.

Cool, thanks for the insight. I didn't know that.

Cut off will be Monday night.

phone is 316-858-1197

Repair hmmmm!!! :banghead: not sure that would be the right choice. If you want to have it repaired I would reccomend going to a local shop that does fiberglass. Most body shops could handel it. Sending it to me; paying for repair and return shipping would kill ya.

Bob

Wow once again my plans have changed... the 355 i planned to spend are going towards a great deal on a 5pc grill and something for my girlfriend... :banghead::D

So im gonna have to hold out on the roll pan this time... when you planning to build the next batch?

If you haven't figured it out this bactch is done. I have no idea when I will have enough orders to make more...that's up to you guys.

If you ordered a roll pan they are shipping out today. Sorry for the delay; I have had the pans done for a few days; just been so busy haven't had time to box em up and ship them out.

Be watch for the FedEx guy :D

Archived