picture post

supersub

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad ass! Are those Pacer 22s? I have those and I love em.....You are really doin a GREAT job on this.....I gotta throw in my dislikes tho....not really liking the ventvisors, led tails, or body kit....but that is prolly the best lookin body kit ive seen, cuz ya gotta have somethin to match up with that bumper and im guessing the cladding would be pretty damn hard to do....Much props tho :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

What's interesting about this Suburban is they sell them in Mexico just like that - not with the Radix, obviously, but with the NBS Chevy front end like this one. I saw one in my hood late last year, with Mexico plates.

That's Balsoad Ass I seen a tahoe like it somewhere also. Love the headrest are they original?

almost oe headrests,the oe ones come only in graphite,so i bought some and had my upholstry guy copy them only in med graphite to match my interior,thanks for the complements it has been a fun project...

daym this thing is great! How much do you think your spending total after everything is done, not including the suburban itself? I wish i could tackle such a job myself! i totally envy you man! Great job! :chevy:

Archived