PEOPLE CAN'T DRIVE!!

Dylan06SS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, does your brother still have his SS?  Or did he trade it in for the GTO?

He traded the SSS in on the GTO... keepin' up with his big brother... you know how it is... I get an LS2... he needs an LS2... its all sibling rivalry.

that gets my blood boiling.  Why do the cops have to be assholes to your bro when some deuche just cracked up his car.  They should go bust the other guys balls.

My guess is they were jealous. Both the cops on scene were fairly young guys and when I rolled up in the TB and my dad rolled up in his C6 we must've looked like the ****in' LS2 Mafia... they were asking my brother questions like "so... is that GTO really fast?" Trying to get him to incriminate himself... he was smart and just told them "I don't know... I never go over the speed limit" They even tried to get my dad to roll his windows up to check his tint... complete assholes.

On a side note I love the fact that all 3 of us have black LS2 powered GM products right now :cool:

On a side note, I'm helping him out with my connection at the body shop that does all my work and it looks like he'll have a chance to get the GTO autocross bodykit he wanted installed... so maybe its not all bad.

I think this setup will look badass in black w/ the 06 hood scoops :cool:

0405pon_gtoautocross_01_z.jpg

The Autocross' nose job does wonders for the frontal appearance of the GTO. You'll notice the deeply recessed grilles and argent-like grille surrounds that loosely resemble those of the '70 and '72 GTOs and provide a flared nostrils appearance. The dramatic lower air intake area is framed by a protrusion that is part of the airdam. Individual scoops flank a 3-slat horizontal grille in the lower air intake, which replaces the smooth approach 6-slat lower grille of the stocker. Blacking out the airdam beneath the lower air intake adds even more visual area to the air intake and the airdam itself is much more aggressive than stock with its sharper lines reducing the bulbous look of the nose.

0405pon_gtoautocross_02_z.jpg

The rocker extensions add visual appeal by uniting the front and rear styling elements and they make the GTO look lower. Larger wheels look better despite the fact that they are the same design as the stockers and seeing those huge brakes through the spokes reinforces the purpose-built nature of the Autocross. Its rear spoiler is taller and wilder to balance with the lower bodywork. This body kit was conceived in the Pontiac Design Studio.

0405pon_gtoautocross_03_z.jpg

Just about everyone had a comment on the fact that the exhaust, though true duals on the production GTO, exited through twin pipes on the left side instead of the "American" way with split twin pipes at each end of the rear. Here we see a new rear lower bumper fascia and an exhaust design that is sure to please with its twin tips on the left and the right.

dylan all i know is you seem to have a lot of anger....plus its also seems you are a dick magnet :D

Angry? Yes.

Dick magnet? In a way I guess that makes sense... it would explain why you (lacking a dick) never feel compelled to visit so cal :jester:

ouch... :jester:

had my truck 32 days and a mexican lady hit me at a intersection...^%^&%$

why's it gotta be about a mexican... :dunno::jester::lol:

I would certainly argue the 'unqualified' charges, make that officer look like he is not qualified to do his job.

Mr. P.

:withstupid:

They even tried to get my dad to roll his windows up to check his tint... complete assholes.

the nerve... bet your dad wanted to tell 'em to F*** off huh!?!? :smash:

there is a local gto that has that kit on it, i thought it looked a bit different but didnt know it was a different body kit! looks good not to ricey!

They even tried to get my dad to roll his windows up to check his tint... complete assholes.

the nerve... bet your dad wanted to tell 'em to F*** off huh!?!? :smash:

I would have. Someone needs to tell them to do their job and work the accident scene. I think, at that time, that's more important than f-ing window tint.

Now that I've said that... heres some pics of my brothers GTO... had it just over a month and on his way to work today some moron pulls out of a parking lot into traffic right in front of my brother.

Dylan,

Where did your brother get his car from, and how much did he buy it for ??

Some cops are out to get anyone. When I got my first car I only had it for 6 days when I was involved in a accident. Some lady made a left turn in front of me at a light and I went right into the front side of her car and stopped at the back bumper, which came off. After my car was done smashing hers I slid through the light which turned yellow and then red, my car then stopped in front of someones parking lot.

A cop was just a block up the road (passed him seconds before I hit the lady) looking for speeders, so he heard the accident and came to assist. The spot of the accident was in a different township so he called the cops for that township and waited till they got there. He was 100% on my side and when the other cops came he informed them what happened and left.

Well the nice cop left and the cops of the proper township took over and treated me like I was some a** hole kid and was kind as heck to the lady I ran into. The cops then issued me a speeding ticket saying that I caused the accident and then also issued me a ticket for running a red light.

I went in front of the judge a couple months latter (I was only 16 at the time) scared as hell and after my dad and I told the judge what had accured he said this was all ridiculous and throw away all charges.

Dylan,

Where did your brother get his car from, and how much did he buy it for ??

He got it thru my guy at Mt. View Chevy, but they transfered the GTO from their sister dealership out near palm springs somewhere. Not sure exactly what he paid... but it was around $30k loaded OTD w/ extended warranty and all the other goodies.

I should get some pics of the thing posted up... really nice car IMO. He got the red interior w/ suede trim.

If youre lookin' for one let me know and I'll put you in touch with the people that hook me up :thumbs:

dylan all i know is you seem to have a lot of anger....plus its also seems you are a dick magnet :D

Angry? Yes.

Dick magnet? In a way I guess that makes sense... it would explain why you (lacking a dick) never feel compelled to visit so cal :jester:

dude i thought you knew, ill be down there when my baby is born :jester:

Archived