Is there any way to remove line-x?

haul@ss

Well, not to take anything away from line-x or anything... The quality of the liner is great! I just made the mistake of getting it sprayed over the bed railing! it overhangs the railing by probably less than a centimeter but daym.. :banghead: I figured that since I was getting a tonneau cover (speedstur), it didnt really matter because it would be covered... But now, I am considering taking of my lid and selling it and i dont want the liner to show, atleast on the railing.... im fine with under it and on the actual bed. Any ideas? :dunno:

If only i could start with the ss all over again... :shakehead:

take it back to where you had it done, same problem happened to my friend its accually gotta go media blasted off and a small amount of body wqork goes into it and then you gotta have the bed repainted, that is the only way i heard of that shit coming off, its really tough stuff, i was gonna say ig you got that autozone bedliner shit you could probly scrape that off with a razor blade. or go back to where you had it done and see if they can do anything.

yeah i know it would look all messed up even after its taken off... i was thinkin about gettin it smoothed out and repainted, but now that i think about it, it might not even be worth it... i dunno.. i just wanted to know if there was any way i could get atleast that part off... not the whole bed liner...

Archived