Help From You Bay Area Guys

NorCalSS

hey there bay area folks,

since our weather here in the bay area has finally cleared up, i'm looking into buying some new rims and tires. i live in vallejo and was wondering if you guys have some good rim and tire shops in your city that might give me a good deal.

i've looked locally in my town and have yet to find a decent shop that can give me some good prices. if you guys know of any good shops in your city or anywhere, please hook me up the name of the shop so i can give them a ring and maybe check them out if they can give me a good deal.

i'm looking to get a set of 22's maybe the Eagle 026's or Intro V-Rod 6's with tires. dunno yet? :dunno:. i appreciate all your help guys and hope you guys enjoy the nice weather we have here finally!

p.s.- i'm looking to do a McGaughys drop, if you know any good suspension shops that do a good job also, i would like to know to! thanks again

-ejay

Just go to Tire Rack and find the ones you want, and the price you want.  Then go into any Discount Tire store with your printout and they will give you the same deal or better.

thanks for the reply, but does tire rack and discount tire carry intro wheels or american eagle wheels in store? they don't list them on their site, so do you have to call and inquire? :dunno: that's why it be good to know some shops in the bay area that are reputable so that i could through them instead. thanks

-ejay

Edited by methodtical15 (see edit history)

Just go to Tire Rack and find the ones you want, and the price you want.  Then go into any Discount Tire store with your printout and they will give you the same deal or better.

thanks for the reply, but does tire rack and discount tire carry intro wheels or american eagle wheels in store? they don't list them on their site, so do you have to call and inquire? :dunno: that's why it be good to know some shops in the bay area that are reputable so that i could through them instead. thanks

-ejay

Discount Tire is reputable, and they can get pretty much any rim you want. Just find the closest one near you. If you shop for price they will match or beat the lowest you can find. Discount Tire gets all of my business (and has for quite a while).

sweet, i'll make sure and check my local shops first, get their quotes, then bring it to discount tire for them to match and beat the price. it's a good idea to go with discount tire because i believe they do free balancing and rotation for the life of the wheels and tires, right? thanks again guys