50lb injectors for sale!!!

adams2003

There Ford lightning/ mustang 42Lb injectors that are actually 50lb injectors on the SS because of the increased fuel pressure we have compared to ford. Zippy helped me find them on ebay for $220. Here's a link to the auction. SVO injectors

I bought the pigtails/risers needed to make them work on our trucks from Zippy for $60. I never installed any of it on my truck because I sold my blower. Im looking to get $275 for everything and ill take care of shipping. Here are some pics.

injector1.jpg

injector2.jpg

injector3.jpg

injector4.jpg

off topic...

so you sold the blower (i guess i havnt read enough but...) whats the deal? got something else in mind? whats up for that absolutely BEAUTIFUL truck?

Adam,

I will take them.  PM me a PAYPAL Address if you take it.

Slim, sounds good. :thumbs: I sent you a pm with my address.

Check's in the mail (actually the inbox). I have been looking for a set of these at a deal fo awhile. Glad I could get them as a package.

off topic...

so you sold the blower (i guess i havnt read enough but...) whats the deal? got something else in mind? whats up for that absolutely BEAUTIFUL truck?

4L80, big cubes, and alot of nitrous. :D

Going to swap to 2wd then with that 80e?

off topic...

4L80, big cubes, and alot of nitrous. :D

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! 454???

Im trying to keep my plans on the down low (so someone else doesn't do it first), but yes a 454 is definately option #1 right now if my financial situation alows me too. :D:thumbs: It will be probably be another 3-6 months though before I do anything so....

The 50s wouldn't have worked for you?

454? Enjoy that 8-9mpg. I'd do a 427 C5R long before a big block.

I don't get trying to be the first....when it's all over who really cares?

I just want to hear what you plan to do with your drivetrain to get the 80E in there. Also, how you plan to get the PCM swap to work out?

What shop would be doing the work? Hope you don't use Makani's. Nothing against those guys but he is not even close to his potential.

454?  Enjoy that 8-9mpg.  I'd do a 427 C5R long before a big block.

I just want to hear what you plan to do with your drivetrain to get the 80E in there.  Also, how you plan to get the PCM swap to work out?

What shop would be doing the work?  Hope you don't use Makani's.  Nothing against those guys but he is not even close to his potential.

Doubt he'll use Makani's guys. They're a good 6-7 hours away. :cool: Would be like you driving to NY (distance-wise) to have the work done.

I just want to hear what you plan to do with your drivetrain to get the 80E in there.  Also, how you plan to get the PCM swap to work out?

What shop would be doing the work?  Hope you don't use Makani's.  Nothing against those guys but he is not even close to his potential.

i think he is planning on a 454 small block :crazy: , doesent speed engeneering already have the 4l80 kit?

i think he is planning on a 454 small block :crazy: , doesent speed engeneering already have the 4l80 kit?

That was why I was asking. If he was using them or not.

Can a small block go to 454? Never heard of that. Maybe I need to google that.

Archived