SOB RACIST COPS

Z4pp

My dad and I got arrested yesterday within our home. Someone had called the police on a loud noise complaint. We had a party. It had been over for nearly 2 hours and when the police came they banged on the door and broke through the door by hitting it with a flashlight and kicking it. Then when I wake up to get the door, he starts trying to come inside my house and I tell him he needs a search warrant. And he gets fustrated because he knows im right. And then I keep telling him that and then suddenly im like im gonna go get my dad and I get pepersprayed. Then when my dad comes to the door he gets arrested for public intoxication. I DIDNT Censored.gif KNOW IT WAS ILLEGAL TO BE DRUNK IN YOUR OWN Censored.gif HOUSE! YOU KNOW WHY I DIDNT KNOW, BECAUSE ITS NOT Censored.gif ILLEGAL. Everyone was in bed when those stupid sons of bitches came. And me and dad spent a family night in a jail cell. We absolutely did nothing wrong. Since we are mexican I guess he thought he didnt speak english and the whole ****ing time we where being written up at the station those sons of bitches where making cracks at mexicans because it was Cinco de Mayo. Well we already started a court case and we will be taking those sons of bitches to court. Also they used excessive force on my father and he has a bruised shoulder, but that isnt Censored.gif, I GOT PEPERSPRAYED FOR NO Censored.gif REASON! for being Censored.gif mexican in a suburb. I'm deeply disappointed in the police department in this town, and we are considering moving to Las Vegas or something. We took pictures of all the damage they did and the bruises my father has. And we are going to present it as evidence. Also my friend was there, sober as can be and he will be a witness for us. Well that was my Censored.gif night. :mad:

Edited by dcairns (see edit history)

thats really too bad... I guess i dont have much experience with bad cops but i did get into it with a rent a cop tonight, saturday, at the local race track... after the races we all went to the pits and he tried to stop me for some damn reason by grabbing my sweatshirt until i busted loose and skipped away :D... so i was talking to my buddy who won the main event, and rent a cop came up to me, put me in a choke hold and punched me in the ribs.... :wtf: he said he was gonna square up with me next week...! what a dick!!

I hope you kick their asses in court! remember, what goes around comes around :D

thats really too bad... I guess i dont have much experience with bad cops but i did get into it with a rent a cop tonight, saturday, at the local race track... after the races we all went to the pits and he tried to stop me for some damn reason by grabbing my sweatshirt until i busted loose and skipped away :D... so i was talking to my buddy who won the main event, and rent a cop came up to me, put me in a choke hold and punched me in the ribs.... :wtf:  he said he was gonna square up with me next week...! what a dick!!

I hope you kick their asses in court! remember, what goes around comes around :D

wtf he punched u in the ribs! WTF did you kick some ass?

...remember, what goes around comes around...

wtf he punched u in the ribs! WTF did you kick some ass?

you didn't read the last part :D my mom knows this dudes boss, so i told her about it and she's giving them a call on monday, along with the owners of the track.... :D I thought it was kinda funny but i'm told sucker punching someone in the ribs is assult.... :nono:

I didn't whoop up on him... it would've been a walk in the park... but i did tell him he had "killer boots man" :lol:

Im disappointed in our p.d. Apparently the corruption isnt limited to the county boys.

Im disappointed that racism is so rampant in any town in California. I moved here from Alabama to get away from the racism...but you and I both know that the N.O.R. area are as bad now as Montgomery was in the 50's and 60's, as far as racism and hate crimes go. And they let it go on.

You and your dad need to get you some top gun lawyers in LA and go for the balls on this one. I also know a couple of good local attys as well.

I would also call the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, and see if you can build support.

Im with ya man...Im white, but I hate no one because of what color they are or where they live.

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

Im disappointed in our p.d.  Apparently the corruption isnt limited to the county boys. 

Im disappointed that racism is so rampant in any town in California.  I moved here from Alabama to get away from the racism...but you and I both know that the N.O.R. area are as bad now as Montgomery was in the 50's and 60's, as far as racism and hate crimes go.  And they let it go on.

You and your dad need to get you some top gun lawyers in LA and go for the balls on this one.

I would also call the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, and see if you can build support.

Im with ya man...Im white, but I hate no one because of what color they are or where they live.

Thanks for your support man.

lol my cinco de mayo kinda sucked too...we got pulled over for "yelling obseen words" out the car window at some fattys tryin to get into a club lol they found like 2 cases of beer in the car but we had a DD that was sober we didnt get in trouble though they just searched us made us pour out the beer and they found my fake ID in the car though and took it :fume: owell atleast i didnt spend a night in jail!