SS Zaino'd

haynss

Man, looks like everybody's jumping on the zaino bandwagon.  There's definately a reason though, looks great. :thumbs:

ummm...guess ive been on the wagon for over 2.5 years now :P just usually do her once in spring before too hot and once before winter too cold.

thanks though :ughdance:

ill get your SH*T up online ASAP!

bout time :)

Man, looks like everybody's jumping on the zaino bandwagon.  There's definately a reason though, looks great. :thumbs:

ummm...guess ive been on the wagon for over 2.5 years now :P just usually do her once in spring before too hot and once before winter too cold.

Just referring to the 10 different threads started about zaino the last couple of days. :lol: Ill admitt that I zainod my truck a couple days ago as well.

Just referring to the 10 different threads started about zaino the last couple of days. :lol: Ill admitt that I zainod my truck a couple days ago as well.

zaino whore :D

look what i started!! nice looking truck makani!

thanks dude!!!

Very nice, now how about some under the hood shots?

ill get some newer ones, but i think ive posted some before....but there was a little change in wiring!!

These trucks look like crap in BLACK! 

ass :jester:

looks great :thumbs:  i gotta find some time to do the same thing.

:withstupid:

Some under hood shots would be nice too! Hey what size are your rims?

22s

alright here are some pics....

this has the custom meth tank build where the stock air filter used to go.

engine2.jpg

This pic, the hose doesnt run across the motor like that anymore, it was a quick fix back in the day, its been fixed now to run around it, looks cleaner.

engine3.jpg

ifyou look at the upper center of the pic you can see a little surprise :)

engine1.jpg

straight in look

thortlebinake.jpg

Archived