How does it look????

2006LS2TB

Not sure I like it all that much!!! :dunno: Kinda looks ricer esque! :banghead: I think you should definetly rip 'em off and try again! :nono: Maybe try ghost flames or leave it alone!!!!!!! :devil: Hate to be mean but I don't like it at all!!!

-Korey-

Not sure I like it all that much!!! :dunno:  Kinda looks ricer esque! :banghead:I think you should definetly rip 'em off and try again! :nono:  Maybe try ghost flames or leave it alone!!!!!!! :devil:  Hate to be mean but I don't like it at all!!!

-Korey-

not sure i really care for them either, a little to much going on in such a small section, may of looked better if it was spread out a little more :dunno:

Korey, he said there painted on so he cant really rip em off :ughdance:

Not sure I like it all that much!!! :dunno:  Kinda looks ricer esque! :banghead:I think you should definetly rip 'em off and try again! :nono:  Maybe try ghost flames or leave it alone!!!!!!! :devil:  Hate to be mean but I don't like it at all!!!

-Korey-

not sure i really care for them either, a little to much going on in such a small section, may of looked better if it was spread out a little more :dunno:

Korey, he said there painted on so he cant really rip em off :ughdance:

My fault I did not realize they were painted on!!! :confused: Since they are maybe you should have them painted over. :thumbs: I think I just do not like the style. But you do have a TBSS so you are still ok in my book dude!!!! :thumbs: (even though you have a friggin' HEMI :jester: )

-Korey-

well, not to be rude but this is my opinion... I'm not wild about them, but like these guys are saying if you like them, who gives a hoot about what we think.... Whoever painted them must have some skills though... :thumbs:

Looking at the pics it does look ricerish. The pics don't even do these flames justice. It looks ten times better in person, the old guy in the last pic is the one that painted them freehand, he's awesome.

flames kick ass...but its NOT the style of flames I would have personally put on it...

I give you props for having balls enough to put flames on your TBSS though!!

not many would! :thumbs:

Archived