Anyone Lift Weights?

Z4pp

some people would say that i'm fit but I am out of shape... I pay $30 a month for a membership at them gym, but i dont ever go.... :D my girlfriend is getting a membership at the end of the month so i will go and work out with her, I just dont like doing that by myself!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started going back to the gym about 2 months ago.

Current stats: 6'0", 191 lbs., 8 % BF, Bench: 275 lbs. (bad wrist), Squat 400+.

I am gonna start training for strength pretty soon, so I am gonna have adam make me a workout program.

:lol:

Sorry about that man. I keep forgeting. :banghead:

The only thing I have been taking is Celltech Creatine. And the gains are nice. :) Strength wise.

I used Creatine for about 4 months... the only results i had was i got big fast, but I stopped using and my max bench increased by 10 lbs in just about a week.... It made me sick too.... :dunno:

How so sick? The only thing I get is a minor stomach ache after drinking it, but it goes away after 10-20 minutes. It's to sweet imo. Maybe thats why. But it works great!

Good old lifting. I used to body build back in highschool. Did it for about 2 1/2 years until I got bursitis in my hip and met a very lazy guy who I dated for a while. I trained with Mr. Venazula (I cant spell).

I got back into working about a year and half ago...working out at home. I have been back at the gym for about 2 months. Lifting again, but not doing 6-8 reps. Now up to about 15-20 reps with low weight. Trying to get a little more toned and get the little fat I have off my midsection and arms. Fun stuff!! Diet sucks ass, but i lost a bunch of weight the couple weeks. Seems to work so I won't complain!!!! Its below if you want to know:

Breakfast- eggwhites and carbs (1/2 cup oatmeal or special K)

Snack-protein shake or bar

Lunch-1/2 piece of bread for cards, a vegatable (small tomatoe for me) and some sort of protein (i eat a boca burger b/c I dont eat meat)

Dinner-Little bit of carbs, vegatables and some protein

NO CHEATING!!! Don't use anything to cook the vegatables or meat unless it is healthy. Painful, but it works!!!

i miss the gym with my hectic work schedule im stuck using dumbbells and doing push ups, still big but i need to be bigger, im 6.0' 225 right now but i want more, i used to use creatine and it worked good, i used the dropper, 4 drops before a work out and i was charged

Breakfast- eggwhites and carbs  (1/2 cup oatmeal or special K)

Lunch-1/2 piece of bread for cards, a vegatable (small tomatoe for me) and some sort of protein (i eat a boca burger b/c I dont eat meat)

Dinner-Little bit of carbs, vegatables and some protein

NO CHEATING!!!   Don't use anything to cook the vegatables or meat unless it is healthy.  Painful, but it works!!!

Geesh, even on a cutting diet I have to eat more than that or my strength would fall through the floor (and I'd probably pass out!)!!! You must be a small frame girl, eh?

For my cutting diet, I use something along the lines of the following:

Almost nothing but carbs for breakfast (I have the whole day to burn them off): Huge bowl of cereal, something sugar coated too. It's not the best for me for weight loss, but this is what gets be going in the morning instead of having several cups of coffee or cans of pop. Perhaps add in a bannana or several strawberries.

Snack: home made fruit smoothie. I took a blender to work and keep a bunch of fresh fruit that I freeze in the freezer (blue berries, strawberries, nanners, etc.) and just mix them in with some 1% milk in the blender. The cold fruit thickens it up to taste like a yougurt treat. Yummy!

Lunch: Usually a double meat chicken breast salad from Subway, or a similar salad that I make myself. Today, I cooked 30 chicken breasts on the grill for the salads for this week to keep costs down.

Snack: Some type of veggie, like carrot sticks, celery sticks, brocoli...

Dinner: Any combination of soups (no crackers), chicken breasts (two large ones), Talapia fillets (it's fish), couple cans of tuna, another salad... Just about anything as long as it's fat free and very low to zero carbs...

For bulking, I usually keep the meals about the same, but add more of it and add in a few (like 1-3) protein shakes a day (plus drink milk with every meal, = about 3-4 gallons a week). For a bulking lunch, a box of Deluxe Mac-n-cheese with a large can of tuna mixed in... That's over 2000 calories right there folks, in one sitting!!!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)