Has anyone used a zex nos kit on their SSS?

I am looking to put a nos kit on my truck and the zex kit looks to me like a good choice but I haven't heard of anyone using it on the 6.0 . Just curious if anyone has this kit and how they like it,or what kind of gains they are getting with it.

• 1 year later...

Don't know about ZEX system? A friend has NX with 150 shot, runs pretty good. Thinking about adding NOS myself would like to hear from guys that are running it and what they think of different setups.

Don't know about ZEX system? A friend has NX with 150 shot, runs pretty good. Thinking about adding NOS myself would like to hear from guys that are running it and what they think of different setups.

This post is actually over a year old and no one responded to it then,I have since decided against nos and went with a blower.I did help my bro-in-law install a zex kit on his vette and it went pretty well,just make sure you get the kit fot the electric throttle body,bottle heater,timing tuner ,remote bottle opener,and purge kit if you want it done right.I know it cost him about 1500 to do it but better safe than sorry,and don't forget about all those bottle fill ups and the gas to get to the station. these are the reasons I did not go with the nos.you only have it when you push the button,you can only push the button a few times till its empty,and your just a stuck solonoid away from a blown motor.just my honest opinion,although some may not agree.

This post is actually over a year old and no one responded to it then,I have since decided against nos and went with a blower.I did help my bro-in-law install a zex kit on his vette and it went pretty well,just make sure you get the kit fot the electric throttle body,bottle heater,timing tuner ,remote bottle opener,and purge kit if you want it done right.I know it cost him about 1500 to do it but better safe than sorry,and don't forget about all those bottle fill ups and the gas to get to the station. these are the reasons I did not go with the nos.you only have it when you push the button,you can only push the button a few times till its empty,and your just a stuck solonoid away from a blown motor.just my honest opinion,although some may not agree.

did mine about 2 weeks a go luve it ,plug n play