New camera!!!

Kim

Well, I got bored this past weekend, and remebered the thread about painted engine covers. I think it turned out pretty good. :cool:

post-8037-1147336335_thumb.jpg

While the paint was drying I decided to wash my truck, and look what I found!!! I have no idea how it happened. (This pic was taken a couple of days after washing, so pay no attention to the bug guts. :D )

post-8037-1147335617_thumb.jpg

And then, since it was a nice day and the animules were outside, I took some pics of them.

Annie(also my avatar) and Haley.

post-8037-1147336087_thumb.jpg

Kally.

post-8037-1147336217_thumb.jpg

Getting the engine cover off that's closest to the check oil was a biatch! And getting it back on was even harder. :banghead: My poor hands were all beat to heck. But it was worth it. :chevy:

Can the front bumper be fixed, or am I going to have to buy a whole new one? And what's up with all th black stuff in the indents? :dunno: Is it supposed to be there?

Looks like someone bumped you in a parking space then took off. Bastids. :mad:

It doesn't look bad enough to have to replace it. I would think it could be repaired easily enough, and no, the indention is suppose to be body color. Looks like some paint got chipped or transferred.

Btw, nice job on the covers. :thumbs:

Those engine covers look sharp! That lower valance is repairable, but it will cost $400 to $500 to have it done (I just had mine redone last December) - just enough that it's not covered by the deductible :banghead:

Mr. P.

Archived